Premium Grade and Mortise Tip Compression Spirals
ToolWolf is excited to announce that we now carry even more types and sizes of solid carbide compression router bits for CNC applications. We’ve been experimenting with different types of carbide for the last year and have found a supplier that not only has an excellent standard grade, but also an amazing premium grade carbide that provides even longer life.
Premium grade carbide serves a few purposes:
- Longer overall tool life
- Cutting edges stay sharper longer
- More durability when cutting solid surface or other difficult materials
Not only do we offer our compression spirals in both standard and premium grade, we also are offering a few key sizes with a mortise tip. And we even carry a few of these in a left-handed rotation! I know, we’re getting crazy.
Here are a few of the common sizes that we’re excited to offer our customers in premium grade and with a mortise tip:
- 3/8 x 1-1/4 x 3 x 3/8 = $73.34
- 1/2 x 1-1/8 x 3 x 1/2 = $83.47
- 1/2 x 1-5/8 x 3-1/2 x 1/2 = $95.16
If you sign up for our newsletter, you’ll receive a free copy of our comprehensive price list which contains all of the router bits we offer:
- Solid carbide compression
- Solid carbide up or down cut
- Tungsten carbide tipped 2-flute straight plunge
- TCT template trim bits
- Solid carbide laminate trim
- Corner round 2-flute bits with bearings
And so much more. We wish everyone a prosperous new year!