Solid Carbide Compression Router Bit
ToolWolf regularly receives rave reviews of its solid carbide compression router bits. Manufactured from the highest-quality tungsten carbide, and shaped to exacting tolerances, our carbide router bits are known for their long run times, perfect finishes, and durability. Choose among 1+1, 2+2, or 3+3 flute designs and a cutting diameter ranging from 1/4 inch to 3/4 inch. The overall length of the bit ranges from 2 1/2 inches to 5 inches. We have recently begun carrying compression router bits made from premium grade carbide.
Why a Compression Router Bit?
- A solid carbide router bit is the best option for routing natural and man-made wood products.
- It cuts smoother, faster, and stays sharp for prolonged periods of time.
- A router compression bit produces a tidy and accurate cut, minimizing chatter.
- It is ideal for creating mortise and tenon joints.
- A compression router bit will eliminate the chipping of wood, producing neater woodwork.
- It works well with soft wood, hard wood, plywood/laminates, or composite materials.
- The carbide formulation helps to hold keen cutting edges.
- The cutting edge is long lasting and the tools don’t get overheated.
- Better cutting quality leads to increased productivity.
We ensure that you can buy your cutting tool products at the best prices online here at ToolWolf. By partnering with high-quality product suppliers and buying in bulk quantities, we are able to pass the savings onto you. We choose to stock only limited products but ensure that we have large quantities of them in stock at all times. Your order will always be ready to be shipped immediately.
Get in touch with us via our contact form or call us at 1-801-742-1741 if you have any questions about products in stock. You can also send in enquiries about items we don’t have in our inventory and know that our representatives will quickly respond.